J1 Info Talk DublinWed 13 Dec @ 1:30pm
Where?USIT Office, 19-21 Aston Quay, Dublin 2
When?Wed 13 Dec @ 1:30pm
The premium programme is tailored towards getting you a great job in the USA without the hassle of doing it for yourself! We take your current employment experience and tailor our jobs search accordingly. We will set up job interviews with prospective employers and pair you with the employer that best fits your specifications and theirs.
We are constantly working on finding the best jobs for J1’ers. In turn helping you find the perfect employment in the USA to ensure you have the summer of a life time!
But the benefits don’t stop there!
Perks of the J1 Premium Programme:
- We have jobs on the West Coast
- Frequent hiring fairs where you go and personally interview with employers will allow you to find the perfect job
- We will set up skype interviews for you, if you want, you can even do the interview from the comfort of your own home
- Nervous about converting your cv into a 1-page resumé? Send it to us, we’ll touch it up and make you stand out!
- Talk to us! All recruitment staff have been on J1’s previously in different parts of the US so if you have any questions, give us a shout
- Our J1 information evenings take place every few weeks in the USIT Headquarters on Aston Quay, find out when the next one is on by keeping up to date on our social media profiles.
2018 Job Locations
- San Francisco
- San Diego
- New York
- Cape Cod
- Cedar Point
- Ocean City
- Myrtle Beach
- And loads more!
Have peace of mind in knowing your recruitment team has been through the whole J1 employment process.
Seán is part of our recruitment team, he worked in a busy bar in the financial district of Manhattan, New York. His advice is to sign up early as jobs in big cities and especially New York fill up quick! “Sign up for the programme early and get your documents signed and passport uploaded onto the USIT J1 site as soon as possible, this gives you the best chance of finding a cool place to work in New York. Most of my mates worked in bars or restaurants but I knew of people working in bike rental companies, cruise companies, bakeries. So, whatever your experience, there is a job to suit everyone.”
Fergus worked in the hospitality and tourism sector in Berkeley, California, at the beautiful Claremont Hotel and Spa. He was guided through the recruitment process with ease and got a job for 3 months in the sunny Bay area. “These businesses are more than happy to take you on for the entire busy summer season. Through your job experiences with USIT, you’ll be immersing yourself in the culture of the local area, interacting with new and interesting people and make lifelong friendships.”