Extending your Stay

I would like to stay in the USA and continue working after my J-1 visa expires, is this allowed?

Due to the rules and regulations of the Programme, as set down by the US Department of State, it is not possible to extend your work authorisation in the USA beyond the end date of the programme. The US Summer Work and Travel Programme is only valid during the designated summer period.

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn MoreOK